AT&T related help: Landline home phone support

Jamie 's profile

• 

9 Messages

Sunday, July 17th, 2022 8:09 AM

Where do I go online to have my landline phone connected?

I had a landline and for some crazy reason after husband passed away my landline service was disconnected. My bill is current but my cell phone service on my ranch where I live is absolutely terrible and it never fails to drop calls at the most inconvenient time. How can I order my home phone traditional landline online using my smartphone that doesn't work as a phone in rural Oklahoma

• 

9 Messages

6 months ago

OK what in are both of you talking about did I miss something who is @helgaviktorija did I do something wrong @spoom2 ,@Constructive 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

6 months ago

@Jamie  

That other user mentioned was a spammer/scammer. They were hiding links to other sites in their posts. As such their posts were removed and the user blocked.

You didn't do anything wrong. It was the other user who was a crook.

(edited)

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.4K Messages

6 months ago

@Jamie  there was a post above mine that was gibberish and had a spam hyperlink in it, spoom removed the post you didnt do anything wrong 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

6 months ago

@Jamie  You did nothing wrong. A spammer posted a nonsense post that @Constructive responded to. I removed the spam, but didn't want to remove Constructives, guess it would have lessened the confusion factor.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

6 months ago

I guess it's unanimous! 😉

My slow typing messes things up.

(edited)

• 

9 Messages

6 months ago

No that's fine thank you I  was just confused 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

6 months ago

Have you turned in a trouble report yet?

• 

9 Messages

6 months ago

No I gave up . This has been an ongoing issue for us for so long. After I could not call 911 when he had a stroke . I  was so furious but he  really started going down hill fast after that so I was focused on him and I  just didn't think about it until I actually hurt myself and needed help. But I managed to get myself well again. So I'm OK there is no point in making a fuss now. I  was just thinking since you can do everything else online that maybe I could do that also . Hope springs eternal,  I guess.  This is the most I have talked to anyone since he passed away.  Thank you for being so kind.

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

Wow, you should sue AT&T. Someone died because AT&T's service didn't work?

• 

9 Messages

5 months ago

I received a notice that someone had commented on this post, but I do not see any new comments.  So I hope that everyone is doing well staying healthy and having a wonderful time.  May y'all have a very Blessed day. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.