Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Jamie 's profile

• 

9 Messages

Sun, Jul 17, 2022 8:09 AM

Where do I go online to have my landline phone connected?

I had a landline and for some crazy reason after husband passed away my landline service was disconnected. My bill is current but my cell phone service on my ranch where I live is absolutely terrible and it never fails to drop calls at the most inconvenient time. How can I order my home phone traditional landline online using my smartphone that doesn't work as a phone in rural Oklahoma

• 

9 Messages

2分前

No that's fine thank you I  was just confused 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.5K Messages

2分前

Have you turned in a trouble report yet?

• 

9 Messages

2分前

No I gave up . This has been an ongoing issue for us for so long. After I could not call 911 when he had a stroke . I  was so furious but he  really started going down hill fast after that so I was focused on him and I  just didn't think about it until I actually hurt myself and needed help. But I managed to get myself well again. So I'm OK there is no point in making a fuss now. I  was just thinking since you can do everything else online that maybe I could do that also . Hope springs eternal,  I guess.  This is the most I have talked to anyone since he passed away.  Thank you for being so kind.

• 

3 Messages

2分前

Wow, you should sue AT&T. Someone died because AT&T's service didn't work?

• 

9 Messages

1分前

I received a notice that someone had commented on this post, but I do not see any new comments.  So I hope that everyone is doing well staying healthy and having a wonderful time.  May y'all have a very Blessed day. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

1分前

@Jamie  

The email notification should say who the user was. Likely it was an account just created and removed for making a spam post.

Regardless of the mysterious post, I hope you have better days ahead.

• 

9 Messages

1分前

Thank you I am betting you're correct.   

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

10日前

And for example that "errorl" was a crook hiding a spam link behind fake info.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.