For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

New Member


1 Message

Tue, Jan 7, 2020 9:04 PM

Release/Modification of Easement

Good afternoon, I have a client purchasing a property in DeKalb County, Georgia and the property has a blanket easement in favor of Bellsouth. How do we go about obtaining a containment letter or a modification to the easement limiting it to the specific area where the telephone lines run? Thank you.



ACE - Master


6.1K Messages

3 months ago

You can try calling the number in this topic

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…