Ask a question
Tue, May 4, 2021 7:01 PM
Hi! Who can I contact about running TV, Internet and Voice services to a new development location in Liberty County, Texas?
7 d ago
ACE - Master
8 d ago
If you're a customer call to place an order they should tell you what's available to you, you may need to get an address validation since it's a new subdivision. If you're the contractor who built the subdivision you'll need to contact engineering.
This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post
Depends who the ILEC is for your area... ATT or someone else such as CenturyLink, Eastex. Frontier, TDS, Windstream.
ATT provides hardwired connections to about 80% of their 21 state footprint, the other 20% would be wireless (cellular) service in the more rural to semi rural low population density areas.
For a list of possible ISPs by zip code...
I assume the posters know who their carrier is, if not the answer still applies to most all carriers.
Please can you give me the number or email of AT&T engineering department, I want to request a new service for a new development, located in Liberty County, Texas.
How can we improve?