Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
J

• 

2 Messages

Tue, May 4, 2021 7:01 PM

New Residential Development - Need Service

Hi! Who can I contact about running TV, Internet and Voice services to a new development location in Liberty County, Texas?

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

10.8K Messages

8 d ago

If you're a customer call to place an order they should tell you what's available to you, you may need to get an address validation since it's a new subdivision.  If you're the contractor who built the subdivision you'll need to contact engineering. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
my thoughts

Employee

• 

17.5K Messages

8 d ago

Depends who the ILEC is for your area... ATT or someone else such as CenturyLink, Eastex. Frontier, TDS, Windstream. 

ATT provides hardwired connections to about 80% of their 21 state footprint, the other 20% would be wireless (cellular) service in the more rural to semi rural low population density areas.

For a list of possible ISPs by zip code...

https://broadbandnow.com/

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

10.8K Messages

8 d ago

I assume the posters know who their carrier is, if not the answer still applies to most all carriers. 

(edited)

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

7 d ago

Please can you give me the number or email of AT&T engineering department, I want to request a new service for a new development, located in Liberty County, Texas.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

10.8K Messages

7 d ago

To Contact Engineering access the business forum, you'll need to register in that forum:

Click on AT&T Community Forums top left. Under Additional forums click on Business Forums>Business forums>Business Apps and Solutions>Construction and Engineering Assistance

Get started...

Ask a new question