T

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 11:59 PM

New home construction

Looking for information and contacts to coordinate new home construction services.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

3 years ago

If calling to place an order doesn't work you may have to contact engineering to do it via the forum follow the steps below. 

To Contact Engineering access the business forum, you'll need to register in that forum: 
Click on AT&T Community Forums top left. Under Additional forums click on Business Forums>Business forums>Business Apps and Solutions>Construction and Engineering Assistance

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

3 years ago

What kind of coordination are you wanting?  AT&T doesn't do any prewiring that I'm aware of, you'd have to contact a low voltage contractor or electrician.  If you mean bring service into an are with no service you'd need to contact engineering.  

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Preparing to build a single family residence in Sonoma County, California. Have been working with PG&E and have a joint utility trench planned for the needed services. Want to coordinate with AT&T for proper installation. Any help appreciated

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

3 years ago

Than you'd need to place and order and they will determine what is needed to get you service. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

@tlittlet If you're building in Sonoma County you might want to look into Sonic.net as your ISP instead of AT&T, unless you are working on some sort of special arrangement with AT&T.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

I’m a joint pole engineer. Never heard of a joint trench 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

By "joint trench" I was referring to a shared utility trench, all utilities are from the same pole to the property. Usually electrical is at the bottom and with 12" min separation the phone and cable or communications conduits are placed. Thanks for your help

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.