For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
KMHomes5780's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 14th, 2016 2:56 PM

New construction

I am building a new neighborhood inCumming Ga. First people to move in are having a hard time getting service with you. Who can I call to get hep?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@KMHomes5780  Contact ATT Uverse Care on the link in my signature below.

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service address verification problems.  I might take up to 2 weeks to perform it.

Include your name, address, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply, possibly by email instead. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

@KMHomes5780 wrote:
I am building a new neighborhood inCumming Ga. First people to move in are having a hard time getting service with you. Who can I call to get hep?

Did you work with AT&T during construction?  Did you run fiber to each home from AT&T's plant?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

There's no link

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

There certainly are links in Chris' signature.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

8 years ago

There are a few opprortunnities here for miscommunication-

The OP could interpret signature as "Chris". which contains no links.

The block of data that the forum design call "signature" just to call it something. An arbitrary designation. In print world it might be called "footer"

Some people may have this turned off. When it does appear it is not really clear what is a link without mousing over & knowing what the magic underline means.

Other than that, the efficiency of hyperlinks (if I have the right term) is to place them directly in text - click & go, if you will.Not need to read, interpret, find click & go.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

@aviewer, you have a point.  I made the decision to include links in my posts (via macros) instead of in my signature so that I could easily point out exactly the link necessary and the information to be provided, though certainly the signature route is more expedient.

If the OP is using the mobile view of the forums, he most likely will not see the signature Chris intends for him to see.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.