Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 7, 2020 7:11 PM

Land Line

How hard is to get a land line? I had one from AT&T. Got cancelled for some reason and all the reps I have talked to doesn't have an answer. Had to get a new line and the install date keeps changing. All I need is to plug the phone into the jack right? I mean how can getting good service be so hard?

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.2K Messages

3 months ago

Check what's available to you here could be a traditional landline is not available to you. Many areas one a POTS line is remove they won't put it back as they are trying to get away from them.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Has nothing to do with what is available to me. It has all to do with customer service or the lack thereof. Spent many hours with many people that don't care if I get my service back or even provide me with acceptable turn time for service. All I want is a land line phone. How hard is that?
spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.2K Messages

3 months ago

Has nothing to do with what is available to me.

If it's not available to you it has a lot to do with it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…