We are aware of an outage currently impacting our Mobility users and are working to resolve it ASAP. For the latest info please visit our Service Outage Information page.
We apologize for this incovenience.
bettord's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 27th, 2019 1:25 PM

Incorrect biling

In march this year we changed to AT&T to save money. We talked to a rep and was quoted $40.00 for internet and $19.99 for land line phone plus about $5.00 in taxes/fees. The monthly bills since then have been correct on the internet charges, but the landline phone has been wrong. We have been charged $32.00 per month plus taxes for a total $43.01 for the phone alone. I have spoken to several AT&T employees via web talk (I am 81+ years and hard or hearing so calling is not an option) and they all confirmed that I should have received the $19.99 monthly cost plus get a $100.00 Visa card to reimburse for installation cost. Have written many emails and now letters to AT&T head office in Atlanta, but cannot get a reply. 

Does anyone know how to reach an English-speaking rep at ATT&T? The local AT&T rep will not help. Says "it is above my pay grade".

Does anyone know the name of the President of AT&T. His/her email/text?

Any suggestions?

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Expert

• 

19K Messages

5 years ago

Here's a link to the leadership of AT&T.  You'll find a contact address to mail your complaint to whichever person you wish to address.  As far as to what country you get when call customer service I know of no way to direct your call to the US only. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.