For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

New Member


2 Messages

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 9:14 PM


I need to get in contact with an engineer to get underground buried for new duplex' couldn't see the link to the forum on here



ACE - Master


6.2K Messages

2 months ago

To reach engineering assistance. Click on the AT&T Community Forums on the top left, under "additional forums" click on the business forum, click business forum again, click business apps and solutions, than post in Construction and Engineering Assistance. At some point you'll have to log in as this is a separate forum

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…