Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
B

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Dec 5, 2020 7:57 PM

Customer service

I called you because you are my internet company and offered me phone service. I arranged for landline service, was given a phone number, and was told you would turn on my service on 3 December. I hooked up the nice new phone I bought from Amazon and got an error message of NO LINE. Your user's manual is no help. I have just spent the morning of the 5th trying to contact your customer service to trouble shoot the problem. Unfortunately, Verizon will let not me call you, and THEIR customer service has also shut me out. I have been unable to contact you through your customer service website.

I may be reached at [email scrubbed], or you may call me at (Edited as per community guidelines). I may also be contacted via USPS: (Edited as per community guidelines).

Responses

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Guess it's time to snail mail corporate offices.

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

2 months ago

What happens if you call the landline number? 

Also, please remove your personal info. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I can't call on a landline that does not work. I have tried every means I can imagine to contact AT&T, to no avail. I suppose they will have to contact me if I can't contact them--thus my phone, etc. I am presently shopping for some other company.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46K Messages

2 months ago

If you can’t call, try chat. This forum is not customer support. No one will contact you from your post here.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question