S

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Sep 14, 2021 9:26 PM

AT&T contractor (TC Underground) screwed up my street light

A contractor (TC Underground) came out to my property to run a line from a box in my yard to a neighbors house. when the dug a trench/tunnel to run the cable, they cut into the line running to my streetlight. If I would not have caught them at my house when they came back I would not have known. I had already replaced outlets, breakers, and such trying to figure out why I had no outside power.
I talked to a guy named Josh who gave me a number to call about repairs.
I have called this number 5 or 6 times and the message box is always full so I cannot leave a message, and I never get a human on the phone.
I would like my streetlight repaired asap. I have been patient, but this is ridiculous. I am hoping that since this is a ATT job, you can get someone to assist me.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.8K Messages

4 m ago

Sedgwick handles all AT&T damage claims.

Claims Management Services - 855-365-4976

Option 1 - Check on existing claim

Option 2 - Speak to AT&T CC for service related issues

Option 3 - Start a new property damage claim

Existing claims can also be checked via portal www.mysedgwick.com

• 

4 Messages

4 m ago

Thank you Spoom2,
   I called the number provided. Sedgwick apparently does not create claim numbers for damage. Their automated message machine tells me to call  800-288-2020.
I called that number 3 times. The 3rd time I did eventually get a hold of a human (Blair).
She was is billing or something, so I was transferred to the "risk" department. After 1:32 minutes on hold with risk, I was hung up on. Called back the 800 number and got a hold of someone else. They transferred me to someone else in the wrong department. This person said she would send me to escalation, but had to call me back to transfer. We hung up and an unknown number called my cell. She then said she would transfer me. Again on hold then hung up on.
So I called back again. The guy on the phone took my story and left me on hold for a while. He came back and said I need to call this number - 855-365-4976 - sound familiar.
So I called sedwick back and left a message which is familiar to the following:
Damage was done to my property by ATT. If someone does not start the repair process bu Oct 1st. I am getting a lawyer.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.8K Messages

4 m ago

I assume you used prompt #3.  If so you can escalate to an executive by filling out the form. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.4K Messages

4 m ago

If calls aren’t getting results, another way to escalate is to file an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you.

Constructive

Employee

• 

25.4K Messages

4 m ago

Have you tried contacting tc underground ? They are bonded and insured for just such occasions they would much rather work with you than risk losing a contract with AT&T

• 

4 Messages

4 m ago

Thanks. I will probably have to go to the BBB or something.
Yes I called and used option 3 but it got me nothing. The initial message said they only handle existing claims and without a claim number, or a case worker

, I would need to call the other 800 number to start a new claim.
Constructive, Yes TC underground was initially helpful in that when I caught them running the cable, "Josh" said they do have issues and that they will handle them, which is why this is gone on so long. I called the numbers that Josh provided on a door hanger info paper. But since then I have not been able to get a hold of anyone. I have called half a dozen times over the course of many months only to get a answer machine that is full and does not allow me to do anything.

(edited)

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.