Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
L

• 

1 Message

Wed, May 20, 2020 9:00 PM

Voicemail on Landline

Why does my landline voicemail ask the caller for an access code, after it rings for 10 or 12 times, instead of letting them leave a message?

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7.5K Messages

2 months ago

No idea. Have you set it up? Doesn't sound like it's been set up.

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I can't answer that question, but I'd sure like to hear from someone who can. Mine does the same thing. I've listened to the prompts, and the hints, and the help. Nowhere can I find the menu selection to tell the darn thing to answer after X rings.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7.5K Messages

Same problem same question

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question