Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 10:07 PM

VM Viewer app stopped working

First the VM viewer logged me off.  Then it asked for a password.  Entered the password, it said it was wrong, and locked me out.  Got the voicemail unlocked and changed password.  Still can not access app.  Voicemail works on phone and and computer, just can't access app.

Can anyone else help?  I got all kinds of conflicting info from AT&T ending with my email is corrupted.  That can't be right.  I can access it from two other places fine.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

111.6K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @christyh_1,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. That may help. 

If that does not work, you can contact our support team via email: vmviewer@att.com 

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

how to reset the password connected to the att viewer on my android

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.1K Messages

One this topic is 4 years old and two it's not a home phone issue. I think you'd be better served posting your problem in the wireless forum and opening a new topic.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…