Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
M

• 

7 Messages

Sat, May 23, 2020 10:18 AM

Retrieve landline vm messages from wireless?

How do I do this? Please and thank you. How do I post this question in landline and wireless forums?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.2K Messages

2 months ago

The easiest way to retrieve voice messages from your cell phone is the vm viewer app, if your landline service supports that. Otherwise, call your number. Once the voice message recording starts, press the # key and when prompted enter your voicemail pin. You can then listen to messages. There is no need to post this in multiple forums, in fact that is contrary to forum rules.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

Ok, thanks. I'm lost in here. I'm old and a newbie in here. Had better luck by using the * instead of #. Called At&t originally. My gosh what has happened to this company? After approximately 2 hours, could not get a correct answer from a rep or a supervisor! Got a few answers. Ended up all were wrong!! Now I just need to find out how to transfer my landline calls to my wireless from the wireless. At&t get it together so this doesn't have to be a hair pulling experience. A department that is fully trained, on all your features, would be nice and more profressional than the mumbo jumbo answers your giving to customers to get them off the phone!
spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7.9K Messages

You can use this link select your service than select what features you want to know about. You could also search google, usually you can find your answer there.

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question