Reporting and Blocking Unwanted Calls
Robocalls and other unwanted calls are growing as technology progresses. At AT&T we are doing everything we can to keep these calls from getting to you. Through our efforts, we have blocked more than 1 billion calls, but there are still unwanted calls coming through.
If you encounter an unwanted call, please report it to us by going here.
Stopping unwanted calls on Digital Voice
AT&T offers a third-party service to help thwart robocalls and telemarketing calls.
Instructions to set up the free service:
- Go to www.nomorobo.com and select Get Started Now.
- In the dropdown for carrier, select AT&T U-verse.
- Enter your email address and select Next.
- You will receive an email confirming your request for Nomorobo service which you must confirm if you wish to use the service.
- In the email you receive, select Click Here To Setup Nomorobo. You will be redirected back to the website in order to follow the remaining prompts for AT&T U-verse.