For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ronmyles's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 15th, 2017 7:48 PM

Nomorobo set up

Is the old "myAT&T Control Panel"  still available on the website. If so how do I get to it? There seems to be no other way to actually set up Nomorobo, which I used in the past and was a really great tool to stop most unwanted calls without having to block individual numbers. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

6 years ago

When you access your Myatt account and go to the phone features there should be a choice for digital call protect.  I believe this is now being used by AT&T for enhanced call blocking. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

6 years ago

If you have U-verse digital call protect is there.  If you want to try Nomorobo google their site and see if you can get their service.  Digital call protect and Nomorobo only work on VOIP services, neither will work on a traditional landline. 

Here's the link for digital call protect.  You can search the forum for other instructions or access for the service by using the search feature at the top of the page. Here's another link

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

For my digital line I login to be on the summary page and followed these steps:

1. Click on the block for "My digital phone" in the updated page below it will be a block titled "MY VOICEMAIL & PHONE FEATURES" in the block below name and member id  will be a link "Check or manage voicemail & features".

2. Click the link  and the "Voicemail Messages - Inbox" page will be displayed.

3. Click the "Phone Features" tab.

4. Under "Feature Controls" section click on "Locate Me" (The screen should now match what NOMOROBO is showing you)

5. In the expanded block turn the feature on paste the number from NOMOROBO screen, click ADD and then SAVE

continue to follow NOMOROBO instructions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

This works until step 4. There is no "Feature Controls" section. I have also tried calling AT&T U-Verse and they are no help. I'm getting 4 to 10 calls a day and don't want to change my phone number. Can you help me? Thank you, dale@algerkin.org

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I could not find "digital call protect" under "phone features." Help! I want to install Nomorobo to stop the 5-10 junk calls that I receive every day as early as 7:15am and as late as 9:15pm. It's ridiculous.
Thank you
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.