Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, May 20, 2015 10:16 PM

Need to Delete Missed calls on my Phone screen

PLEASE,

Put in an option to allwo the USER to delet all the Missed Call notifications.  It is rediculous to

make a Customer wait until YOU decide to delete them.

I thought Uverse Voice was supposed to be "user friendly"....not so much I now find out! 

Responses

aviewer

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

5 years ago

You are talking u-verse voice on a home phone? Managing the call list on the phone is a function of the phone, not u-voice.

What is model number of your phone?

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

5 years ago

@dxdodson wrote:

PLEASE,

Put in an option to allwo the USER to delet all the Missed Call notifications.  It is rediculous to

make a Customer wait until YOU decide to delete them.

I thought Uverse Voice was supposed to be "user friendly"....not so much I now find out! 

Uvoice does not provide "missed calls" notifications. 

This must be a feature of your phone.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I share your pain. I have an AT&T 2 Handset Cordless Answering System (EL52203), and I think that it's worse than worthless to have it keep adding up the missed calls. I still have the box, and there's no owners manual, either. I'd like to delete the missed calls count so that I can actually use the feature to see what I've missed. Any ides?

aviewer

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

5 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

on your cordless phone press and hold the CANCEL button and it will clear the missed call message

it does work you will hear a beep.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

is there a way to turn this feature off so i dont see missed calls?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I was going crazy looking through the manual to find out how to delete the missed call count.  Thanks to you I have now cleared it and i know how to do it in the future.....BIG THANKS

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

ATT  HD AUDIO CALLER ID ANNOUNCE

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

8.7K Messages

a year ago

?? Have no idea what you need. If it's related to the topic you opened you only need to post once, post multiple times on the same issue confuses things. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

my phone doesn't have a darn cancel button....how can you delete 'missed calls' if there is no delte???

• 

1 Message

I have a CL83519 and all I can find is a Abridged Manual that has nothing on missed !!!

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

8.7K Messages

a year ago

There's more than one make and model of phone and they all work somewhat different.  If there's nothing in your phones manual there's not much we can do to help when we have no idea what you have. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Get started...

Ask a new question