Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Feb 14, 2020 1:06 AM

How to extend ring time on ATT Model # CL81214

I have tried the *9960# press call and hand up; however, it did not extend.

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.2K Messages

2 months ago

Extend ring for what? Where did you find the code? Are you talking about phone company voicemail?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.2K Messages

This is the only thing I find to the code you provided.

"To extend Telstra Home phone ringtime, ring *9960# (60 = seconds max.)" Has nothing to do with the phone you're referring to.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

When I could not find in the online manual how to extend the number of rings before going to the answering machine, I googled my question. It did not work.
spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.2K Messages

Here's the manual as you can see if doesn't even show that model having an answering machine. Are you sure you're not talking about phone company voicemail? Maybe a different model number?

• 

3 Messages

Thank you, I will check with Centurylink phone service.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…