Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Calllogs's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, December 9th, 2015 8:56 PM

How to edit profile for AT&T forums?

And don't tell me how to get there.  I know.  It's just when I go there and click that it doesn't do what I want it to.  Now someone write and ask if I've tried another browser, or cleared my cache, updated my plug-ins, that's not it.  Try the correct answer for a change and I will appreciate it.  By the way, my name is not Calllogs.  How to change it?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.9K Messages

9 years ago

@Calllogs wrote:

And don't tell me how to get there.  I know.  It's just when I go there and click that it doesn't do what I want it to.  Now someone write and ask if I've tried another browser, or cleared my cache, updated my plug-ins, that's not it.  Try the correct answer for a change and I will appreciate it.  By the way, my name is not Calllogs.  How to change it?

I don't believe this forum has a "do what I want not what I clicked" feature.  If we knew what you were trying to do (other than change your name), we might be of more help.  I do not believe you can change your profile name once created.  So... what else did you want to change about your profile?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Calllogs   Follow these directions to change your user name:

You had to change my user name slightly because that name was already in use. I don’t like my user name now. How can I change it?

Sorry about that! Please send a Private Message to one of our community managers (ATTDmitriyCM or ATTMarianaCM) to change it to your preference. Before messaging, please search in “Members” to make sure your new choice isn’t already taken.

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.