For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
john5750's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 10th, 2015 12:15 AM

HELP. 4 homes here w/No phone service. Line on ground. Don't give me phone #, we can't call out.

All we have is a computer.  NO phone service.  I contacted ATT online chat, he gave me the 2020 regular phone  #.  As I said we have NO phone service.  So he gave me a repair link which didn't do anything but go around in circles. It wanted me to give passwords.  There are 4 different people here who don't know account passwords.  There is also an elderly woman who recently had a stroke and may need an ambulance.  All 4 phones don't work.  How can we get HELP.  How can we get the phone line off the ground and back on the pole?  There is No emergency contact for ATT.  We all have regular house phones, nothing fancy.  Please contact me at **** if you know how we can get help and get our phones working again.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

Wire down, exposed, or obstructed by trees

You can report a telephone line that is down, low hanging, obstructed by tree limbs, or needs to be buried online or over the phone.

Existing AT&T customers

If you have AT&T phone service, visit att.com/repair. Select the Telephone icon, enter your phone number, and then selectContinue. Follow the prompts to report the issue.

Non AT&T customers

If you're not an AT&T customer, please call us at 800-288-2020. When prompted for an account number, say I don't have one. When prompted for the reason for your call, say technical support and advise customer service of the situation. We'll get someone out to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

I would suggest going somewhere that has phone service and call the 800 number.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.