Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Feb 10, 2020 3:46 PM

ELS2306

I have the base and 2 additional handsets. They are all dead. The base has the in use and the answering machine lights flashing. Have tried to reregister the handsets and after the steps its says registration failed. Have unplug and replugged and removed batteries from handsets. Any ideas?

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.1K Messages

2 months ago

Sounds like the base unit is probably bad. Also recheck the model number I find no such model when doing a search.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

EL52306 I misread the model #

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

6.1K Messages

There's nothing I can find in the manual on the lamps you're mentioning. Take a known working phone and if it works when plugged in the percentages are pretty high your base unit has gone bad.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…