• 

2 Messages

Sat, Mar 28, 2020 2:16 AM

Digital land line problem

When I receive a call everything works fine. When I make a call I can hear the other person but they can’t hear me.

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7K Messages

2 months ago

Have you tried resetting the gateway?

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

@spoom2

How do I do that?

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7K Messages

One way is to unplug from the power for a minute or so than plug back in. There's probably a reset button also. You do it just like resetting anything electronic basically.

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
oldew

Tutor

• 

21 Messages

2 months ago

Look on the side or bottom of your gateway for its manufactuer label. Write down 2 things: 1. the
"advavced settings go to" http address code and enter all of it into your browser's address window.
2. the "device access " Look at the log table. it will ask for this code to get in.
When you get to it, save as a file into a folder that will help you locate it. Then find it and open it. Receive a call on your VOIP LINE. And then make one. But In reverse order migh be more handy.
The newest logs are at the bottom of the list on mine and each one has a time stamp. Look and see if there is a significant difference between calling out or receiving.
Also consider using a different phone instrument as a possible solution to try.
Remember, you can not argue with sucess. Keep at it till you eventually figure it out trying first one thing and then something else. Do not forget to report whatever resolution you discover and give an "Accept Resolution" to the sugestion that was helpful.