For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Y

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, October 13th, 2020 7:54 PM

date and time stamp on voicemails on the CL823193

My voicemail message only give the day.  This is confusing when messages aren't retrieved right away.  For example, there's no way to know if a "Tuesday" message was from this week or last.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

4 years ago

Is it your phone company voicemail or are you talking about your cordless systems answering machine?

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I'm talking about the AT&T answering system.  It's a part of the phone.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

4 years ago

OK, that's why I asked the phone answering system/machine isn't voicemail, but it's easy to confuse the terms.  That's not a valid model number for a phone, you want the number on the base unit.   There's an 82313, but I have no idea if that's what you have. 

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Model L: CL82319

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

4 years ago

Have you set it up?  Did you set the year?

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Yes.  When I play voicemail messages back, I only hear for example, "Tuesday" and the time.  It won't tell me the exact date. So I never know if the message was left in the current week or some othe prior week.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

4 years ago

Sorry I can't come up with the manual for the model number provided and that's from several different manual sites including AT&T's. 

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you anyway

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

4 years ago

If you have the manual read everything on setting up the answering system, without the manual there's nothing more I can do. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.