Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
lionofct's profile
lionofct
#1 Star!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Apr 23, 2011 4:33 PM

Closed

Caller ID shows "Unavailable 1"

Recently. I've been getting calls that register on the caller ID as "Unavailable", and the phone number shown is just "1". Is there a way to block these calls?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Il y a 7 y

Sorry it did not work for you. For me it rings one time and then
blocked. It rings no more.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Il y a 7 y

Are you reading my instructions carefully? Make sure you do not remove
tel:628-***-**** from the block list. The next time they call, their number will show. Put that number in the block list. Remember not to remove 628-***-****. If it worked for me it will work for you. You just didn't do it right.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Il y a 7 y

I'm glad my suggestion worked for you.

fredziffel

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

Il y a 7 y

Am trying it now, thank you for the information.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Il y a 7 y

I’m going to solve your problem.  Go to att.com.  After you sign in, put your cursor on my AT&T slide your cursor to Home Phone, slide your cursor to Manage Features and then click. Under Phone Features, go down to Call Filtering.  Under Call Filtering click call blocking. Where it says Add Number, put this number down (without the dashes):

628-***-****

Click Add and then click save.  This will disable the unavailable 1.  So the next time someone calls you with the unavailable 1, it will only say unavailable with their number showing.  For example:

Unavailable

1-800-***-****

You can take the number that shows up on your caller ID using the steps above to block it.

Now you have blocked a caller using Unavailable 1.

So you will see all numbers from callers using Unavailable one. And you have the power to block them.

Please do not remove 628-***-**** from the block list.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Il y a 7 y

You're Welcome

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Il y a 7 y

Will THAT WORK? 

Phil-101

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

Il y a 7 y

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.