Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 14, 2018 3:35 PM

Call Blocking list is full. How can I delete some of the entries so I can keep adding the new ones?

My call blocking list is full.  How can I delete some of the entries so I can add new ones as they come in?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

8.5K Messages

2 years ago

Depend on the service you're using.  If U-verse it can only be done by accessing your Myatt account and accessing your phone features.  If a traditional landline dial into the feature and follow the prompts.  The features for the different services can be found on the right side of this page. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Was able to find it before I read your message, but thanks.  FYI for any others with this issue.  Once on your MyAT&T page find the My Digital Phone section and click the Plus sign for that section.  Click on "Manage my plan" and find the "Features" section and click on the "View and manage all AT&T Phone features" and go to the "Call Filtering" section.  In the "Call Blocking" section you can add or delete numbers from you call blocking list.  There is also a feature call "Call Protect" and I turned it on, BTW, it took several tries to get this to work, but hopefully this feature will also help cut down on the spam and other abusers.

• 

3 Messages

Can't get to MyAT&T page. No way to access MyAT&T when logging in on a PC. The tutorial talks only about MyAT&T and it looks, and probably is, quite simple from there. The problems is to access MyAT&T from a PC.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

8.5K Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for the detailed instructions for accessing the blocked call list, I'm sure it will help others. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question