For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Call Blocking For Digital Phone - From 20 to 100!
The amount of calls you can block with Digital Phone has been increased from 20 to 100! You can now block more of those pesky calls!
You have two options to enable and setup this feature:
- Log into your account via att.com
- Hover over the banner and select Home Phone then Manage Features
- A new page will open and you will see a list of Features. One of those features is called Call Filtering. Click on the drop down and the following will be displayed.
From here you can turn on the feature and enter the numbers you wish to block. They must be a valid 10-digit or unknown 800 numbers.
- Enter the number you wish to block in Add Number field. Make sure to include the area code.
- Select Add. You may enter up to 100 phone numbers you want to block.
- Select Save.
Callers from your blocked numbers will hear, "The number you dialed will not accept your call," and the call will end.
Note: If you want to remove a number from the blocked list, simply select the X beside the number to be removed and then Save.
Using Your Phone:
Right after the unwanted call stops ringing, pick up the phone and dial *61. This will:
- Add that number to your blocked list
- Turn on the call blocking feature
To activate call blocking, dial *60. To turn it off, dial *80
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp