For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
martinxiii's profile

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 3:50 AM

Blocked Call List - For Mobile Phones

Can someone tell me how to access my blocked call list?  I wasn't even aware I had one, but just tried to block a number yesterday and it said my list was full and I need to delete some numbers.  I did find this, but after 3+ hours yesterday and today, I stll can't find the list.

Add or remove numbers from your blocked list

1. In Call Blocking, enter the number you want to block in Add Number. Make sure to include the area code.
  2. Select Add. You may enter up to 100 phone numbers you want to block.
  3. Select Save. Callers from your blocked numbers will hear, "The number you dialed will not accept your call," and the call will end.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

How do I erase list on phone

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

How do i erase nimbers on my landline?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

how do i find my call blocked list

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

*60 answers "your call blocking is now activated". I want to unblock a number. I blocked it by mistake.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

6 years ago

Keep listening to the instructions after you dial *60 it will give you a list of options, follow the prompts.  This is for traditional landline phone service.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

To remove a number from your "Blocked call list," dial *60, wait for the instructions, which should include

"To turn this service off, dial 3.

To add an entry, press the number key.

To remove one or more entries press the star key.

To hear the entries on your list, dial 1.

To hear these instructions repeated, dial 0."

From here there are two choices to remove a number.

1) When you dial 1, the numbers on your list will be announced. Instructions will also be given, which should include "To remove a number while reviewing your list, press 0 7 after the number is announced."

A second way to remove a number:

2) When you press the star key, (after dialing *60) you will receive instructions which should include:

"Dial the number to be removed, then press the star key again.

To remove all entries, dial 0 8, then press the star key again.

To remove just the private entries, dial 0 9, then press the star key again."

This is a lot of information. Hope you can find what you need.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

No it did not work for me.  When I dialed *60 it said "call blocking is now active" and then it just disconnected.  Nothing else.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

6 years ago

Try the instructions here I'm not using this service so I can't test it. Remember this is for traditional landline service (POTS)

(edited)

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Correct.  If you have a traditional phone service, the menu option should work.
If you have Voice Over IP - which typically has your phone connected to a Uverse Router that also may handle your Internet Service, the menu option is not available and all you will hear after dialing *60 is "Call Blocking Is Active".
It seems strange to me that with a digital VOIP service, which has a potential for greater flexibility and more options than a plain old telephone service, that AT&T should not provide a menu driven system for accessing call blocking and other features through the telephone handset.
In another place more than 25 years ago, we were doing this as standard practice.  So much for U.S. telecoms being at the leading edge... it is not.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I get a lot of calls with spoofed local numbers. Most used to be not in service numbers. I used ATT Call Protect to report and block the numbers. Now when I call back these numbers they often are a real number and someone answers.

If I report and block these spoofed numbers how does this affect the legitimate owner of these numbers?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.