Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
M

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 21, 2020 6:40 PM

removing a utility pole from my property

I am in the process of building a new house on  Address 622 meadows ave, Lombard. Illinois .There is a AT@T utility pole sitting in the middle of development lot and needs to be removed.  The pole is at the end of the street I have been calling different AT @T support line, after a number of calls, they said i needed to call the Risk Management line and gave me 1800 8940374.I have been calling that number for last 5 business days and no one picks up the phone, after a long wait, it says the voicemail is full and gets disconnected.

Please advice, who i need to call to get that pole removed.

Mannan Syed

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

a month ago

Have you checked to see where the utility easement is on your property?

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I have utility easement plan that was approved by the village of lombard and in that it asks the pole to be removed or relocated, as i dont have a need for it to be relocated and its the end of the street and dont need that pole

Get started...

Ask a new question