AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
S

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 12:09 AM

removal of existing wires form pole

Larry, Good Evening. I am having a pool installed. By regulation no power lines can be located less than 25ft away. I had COMCAST move their  wires to opposite side of yard. I have ATT and thought they were owners of wires. Wrong. I have wireless phone service so the phone wires were defunct and owned by VERIZON. A call was put to VERIZON and given a ticket number for the removal of wires. that call center was in Pittsburgh Pa. and I and I am located in Hatboro, Pa. In both cases, the technician comes out with wire cutting devices and snips connections. That is why the phone poles look like spaghetti. Anyway, industry norms and at least they got the inspector of my back. Mission accomplished. 

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

8.8K Messages

a month ago

If Verizon own's the lines than what do you want AT&T to do?

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Mr. Spoom, My error. Since I have ATT, I was under the impression they were the owners of wire, wrong. ATT probably sold off their rights years ago but did anybody tell the homeowner. The normal of todays business world.

Sewboss.

Get started...

Ask a new question