Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
yourwelcome's profile

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Sep 22, 2022 6:46 PM

Relocating Moving Lines for Construction

Not a question. I see several folks asking for the number to call at ATT to get some actual help. I have responded to a couple of those forums only to have someone close the entire forum because it began 2 years ago. I called 866-410-7414 today and received actual help on the first try. This was AFTER calling customer service and being transferred 7 times. 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.9K Messages

2 months ago

I closed the old topics to further posting, but your posts are still available. The process for getting a ticket for this recently changed. I hope your suggestion will work for everyone who needs it. 

• 

4 Messages

1 month ago

Called 866-410-7414, again, today. No wait. No transfer. Ticket was entered. If the process has changed, let folks know what the new process is..... In the meantime, this does work in Georgia. 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.9K Messages

1 month ago

The change was all calls go to the main number, with the exception of getting a drop buried. Process found here well I see they have now also included getting a drop buried to the main number, looks like the buried wire number is for status after you've received a ticket for a buried wire issue. 

(edited)

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.9K Messages

1 month ago

I found this recent topic saying they were routed to the number you provided. Here's another and another and finally found this one where @ATTHelp confirmed the number but only for non-AT&T customers. 

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.