Art_in_Fremont's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, January 28th, 2017 7:50 AM

Ombudsman

Who would like to be an ombudsman for me?  Customer service keeps giving me the runaround.  I asked a question on Monday and it is now Friday and all I have gotten is hollow promises.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Update, this posting is from my records of the Facebook transactions that have been going on for five days.  Everyone makes big promises but everyone has failed.

At 1:35pm

AT&T

Our peers will not be able to call you right now. Please provide a 3hr window. ~Social Media Manager

At 1:36pm

Robert

Now to three hours from now. Is that sufficiently explicit about when I should expect a call?

At 1:45pm

AT&T

I have relayed the message requesting you be contacted within the next 3hrs. ~Social Media Manager

At 10:48pm

Robert

No one has called and it has been nine and a half hours. The number I gave you is my cell phone and it has been within an arm's reach the entire time.  My cell phone does not show any incoming calls in the past twenty hours.  I believe I am not being told the truth about your efforts to contact me.  Anyone want to disagree?  Can someone speak the truth?  Does anyone know what the truth is?  Does anyone care?

At 11:40pm

Robert

Is anyone home?

------------------------

Saturday, January 28, 2017

At 08:15am

Natalie from the Escalations Department called me on my cell phone. She does not know the history reported above, she is a new player and clueless about the events thus far.  She reported that Eric, a field manager based in Fremont, will call me on Tuesday (January 31).  Natalie said she is based in Southern California and that she is the only Natalie.

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Art_in_Fremont could you tell us more about the problem you're having or what was your question?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Who are you? What do you do? Why do you want to be involved?
Thus far all the people who have responded in one way or another failed
to do what they promised.

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

This is a community forum.

95% of the people here are customers just like you helping each other out.

If you need help from an ATT representative, reach out to @ATTCares.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

The problem with that is no one will give you informaion sufficient to get them in trouble.  Only a first name will be given.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I know, no one is willing to be held accountable, no one has kept their
promise, and from what I can tell, a different person replies each time
and the do not read the entire thread.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Finally, after ten days I was able to talk to an intelligent person, Eric of AT&T in Fremont called me on my cell phone and we had a productive conversation and resolved the first issue.  This chain of messages should be considered closed.  I'll open another one on the next topic if it becomes necessary.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.