Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
R

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 17, 2021 2:53 PM

Not keeping scheduled appointments

Home phone has a lot of static in the last 3 days. Called AT&T the afternoon of 6/15/2021. They said they couldn't come to fix on 6/16/2021, but could come out on 6/17/2021 and give me the 12 hour window 8am to 8pm. I checked this morning of 6/17/2021 to see if they are still on the way for the repair, and the repair customer service stated that they had already came to fix on 6/16/2021 and had closed my ticket that morning. This is after they said they couldnt come on 6/16/2021. Now I cant dial out and cant receive any calls. They said the problem was at the terminal and they repaired. No one called to check if my phone was okay or came by my house. Now they said they cant keep the original appointment and cant come out until 6/18/2021 with the same 12 hour window of time. I am disgusted and feel like I have been lied to. Poor communication and customer service. Now I have no landline phone and have been waiting for 3 days. All they can tell me is they are sorry. This is not the 1st time that they have missed appointments or close my repair ticket without checking to see if the phone is working. 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.5K Messages

1 عام مضت

You can escalate to the executive level by filling out this form

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.