DeaconDave's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 31st, 2016 5:38 PM

Closed

Medical Equipment

I need to get a wall connection repaired, to enable me to connect a heart monitor for my wife to the phone line. It appears that ATT does not provide a place to go to for help with this particular problem, and their computer "helps and suggestions" are helpful at all. Is there a secret password to get to a human being, or are they all busy "helping other customers"?

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

7 years ago

Search for cabling in your area.  Some computer wiring services do this as well as electricians

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you, sir. I finally got a response from ATT (six hours after start of efforts)! Reminds me of trying to get help from the bureaucrats in Nam, back in the day...

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have already searched cabling in my area and I have not found any computer wiring service provider to do this as well. So, What I can do now? If you found solution then also guide me. Thanks!

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

3 years ago

The OP posted twice, 5 years ago, I doubt you're going to get an answer from them.  Some electricians do low voltage wiring, if you're close to a larger city I'm sure there's low voltage contractors.  Best Buy does it.   I'm closing this topic to further posting.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.