Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
L

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 14, 2020 2:25 PM

line static and appointment canceled by automated call

Our phone went out completely on Sunday, 8-10-20.  I filed a report on 8-11-20 and was told it would be repaired by 8-14-20.  On 8-12-20 the phone was able to ring but there was so much static we couldn't hear anything which I reported in an update.  We received an automated call on 8-13-20 saying that the phone line was clear and our appointment was cancelled.  IF a HUMAN would have called they would have instantly known that the line was NOT working.  I spent 45 minutes on hold twice trying to get my original appointment back.  The first person I talked to said someone would be out on 8-14-20 and later I received a text saying it would be on 8-18-20.  I called again and she said she would add more details to the report and I would receive a call back which I NEVER did.  How can you cancel an appointment without actually talking to the people who filed the complaint?  We have been without a phone for 6 days so far and have no idea when it will be repaired.  We arranged schedules so someone could be home all day on 8-14-20 (today) for the appointment YOU canceled and the phone still is an issue.  What happened to "personal" service?

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

12.8K Messages

1 y ago

Your venting most likely won't get the AT&T.  There is no you, this is a user forum, not AT&T support.  All you can do is call and escalate. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.