For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
P

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 29th, 2020 9:41 PM

Line On Ground Open Splices for 1.5 yrs Phone Out of order now

This is my last attempt to get the phone cable {pole to pole} repaired. The exact location is Rosenbalm Lane in Heiskell,TN off Hinds Creek Rd. The cable for this road has been on the ground splices open for 1.5 years. For the second time in a week my line is out due to rain. A tech whom I do not blame repaired the splices last week and it worked until today. He said the cable is rotten and for several pole spans needs replaced. He did yet another temporary patch the fourth or so. That means to fix this right a right of way crew must come first the AT&T cable dept. This cable has been reported multiple times and a year and a half of no attempts on AT&T to fix it right is inexcusable. You have one week then I file complaints with FCC and state regulatory authorities. My dad was a 45 yr Bell Tech back when quality and craftsmanship were the phone companies standard. Now it's no human contact allowed to report trouble thanks to the dysfunctional automated voice reporting system. I tried for an hour from my cell phone and could not get past the automated system and got misdirected each and every time to Direct TV. For AT&T to be a communications company gets an F. Fix It Now and FIX IT RIGHT. Last Warning!

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

4 years ago

After that amount of time you need to file an FCC complaint. Quit messing with them. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.