Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
N

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 10:39 PM

Landline with terrible buzz/hum again - AT&T failed AGAIN

Landline with terrible buzz/hum - AT&T failed AGAIN to meet repair date – January, April (twice), now again.

Others in our area also complaining on NextDoor.

(310)-833-xxxx

Is this great service, or what?

Responses

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12K Messages

a month ago

Sounds like moisture on the lines. If it's at the phone box on your house, easy to fix or test. If it's not your phone box, and other landline users are complaining, it's probably at the street box where the bundle goes to the CO.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

@OttoPylot Yes, duh, we and our neighbors need them to get out here and FIX it.

Again. As scheduled.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12K Messages

All you can do is keep calling AT&T. There is nobody here that can schedule a service call because this is not an official AT&T Support site. It's just customers helping customers.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question