For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
R

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 27th, 2021 3:18 PM

land line not working again

I think that if there was a bridge to jump off of.  ATT would be the reason why.  For the last 2 weeks land line might work 2 hours a day @ different times a day.  I have called different times to get this fixed but with in a few hours here we go again.  ATT customer service should not even be called customer service. The on line help is nothing but a run around.  (403 Forbidden) is all I can get with repair on line.  ( I have nothing but praise for the guys that do come out to check the lines, and leave a call back number for 30 day's if problem comes back.  They are on top of there game.)  You need to rework your system and have it this way all the time. 

It seems that ATT doesn't want to mess with land line customers  anymore. 

Having overseas customer service does not work at all.  Spend more money and hire people in the States that a person can commicate.  I am so tired of everyone using COVID 19 for why they can't do there work right. It is getting old.  Ruth Curl  

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

If you're just looking to vent, mission accomplished.  If you want your service repaired than you'll need to report it. You can also write the office of the president, found online, or file a FCC complaint  if you feel your calls are being mishandled.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.