Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 11, 2016 3:02 AM

irritated

i have had my att uverse voice for a year with no problems but now its not working and after the trouble shot I was told I would be sent a new modem but after I comfirmed my address nothing happend so I went it to a chat with this gerk garrett telling me he could send a tech and I might be charged a service fee if the issue is my home. I was told it wasnt my home other wise I wouldnt have been asked my address I just wanted to no why my order was not being completed then garrett kept asking if i had an att phone. it doesnt matter just please answer my questions so i can get on with my evening. I have never been so MAD off during an att chat person as i am right now. I just couldnt figure out why everything stopped and all of a sudden i need a tech. my internet connection is fine so i really dont think its any thing to do with my phone. BOO CHAT PERSON BOOOOOOOO!!!!

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

140.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello jesshurt1021,

We are sorry for the issues you had with our chat. We will be glad to look into your order for you. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Keep an eye on the envelope at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question