Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
X

• 

2 Messages

Wed, May 27, 2020 9:22 PM

Intermittent Long Distance Dialing Issues

I have called many times to report an issue with some long distance phone numbers. The repair tickets submitted incorrectly documented my issue and they have been closed with no resolution and no return phone call. I want to file a complaint against every person I spoke to because they did not do what they were supposed to and I want compensation for 3 weeks of incredible inconvenience. Some of the numbers I can't call are for a funeral home where I'm trying to bury my father!

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7.4K Messages

a month ago

This is a user forum not AT&T support. What issues? What happens? Any message when they fail? Calling from what service?

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

thank you for responding. I've opened several tickets to have my long distance intermittent issues looked in to. at&t has closed my tickets with no resolution and no response. check any/all long distance numbers you try to call to see if u also get a response of "your call cannot be completed as dialed". This used to affect my cell but now it's still my landline.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7.4K Messages

I'm not real sure what you're saying and you didn't answer my question that would help in trying to figure out what your problem may be.

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question