Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 10, 2016 8:13 PM

How do I contact an administrator on this site who can help me resolve a home phone land line issue?

I am new to the AT&T forum and would like to send a private message but I don't know how to find an administrator.

This issue is NOT related to U-verse, but I am forced to choose a category of U-verse Voice in order to post my question.  The issue is related to my old-fashioned land line.

Thank you.

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

140.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @wendimarie,

We apologize about the issues, but we will be glad to help. You can reach out to someone that can help you with your landline here. You can use the chat button to reach out to someone.

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

140.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @wendimarie,

We apologize about the issues, but we will be glad to help. You can reach out to someone that can help you with your landline here. You can use the chat button to reach out to someone.

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question