Fast Busy When Calling Numbers from ATT Landline; But Can Reach Same Numbers from Mobile
When calling my office number (or many, but not all, numbers in the same area code / exchange) from my home landline, I get a fast busy.
Calling the same numbers from mobile phones or other landlines (not sure if AT&T) rings and reaches the called parties.
Called AT&T cust. service.: "Not ATT issue. It's the office phone system, because of an "inter-LATA trunk problem".
- My company telecom support tried to "trap" the incoming call. No incoming call detected.
- It's not just my company's phone system. Even residental numbers I call have the same issue.
- I can reach my company phone when call is placed from mobile or other landlines
- Conclusion: It's not my office system.
Connected my landline phone to the AT&T "terminal box" (on outside wall of my house).
- Same problem
- Conclusion: It's not my inside-house wiring.
And suggestions on solutions or how to contact the right party within AT&T.