Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Feb 13, 2017 9:46 AM

Bosnia and Herzegovina AT&T

Please provide me telephone number that we can use when contact by AT&T Connect iMeeting  form Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

133.6K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @p526415,

We do not have a contact #. You can chat with us here if you have any issues with your products. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hi

I have no AT&T box. I have invitation to join to telecoference. I checked phone number on side https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessNumber=008001111881&accessCode=7475394 but there is no number which I can use when I'm in Bosnia and Herzegovina country. Please povide me number from Bosnia and Herzegovina to AT&T teleconfeence.

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

133.6K Messages

4 years ago

Hi,

This forum does not have that information. If you do have issues with your AT&T services, we can help you with that. For this issue, you will want to reach out to the meeting organizer to get that information.

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question