We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
C

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 3, 2021 9:11 PM

Closed

AT&T landline box on the outside wall of my garage, the cover metal has rotted and fallen off and cannot be put back on.

This right by my neighbors front walkway into their home and is a big eyesore they want taken care of.   Will AT&T fix this and if so who do I call?  Thanks!

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.9K Messages

1 year ago

Pictures would help.  Assuming this is a buried wire terminal contact the buried wire group

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

It is like a fuse box.  Built into the wall with a metal cover that is flush with the outside wall.  I didn't see anywhere to add a pic or I would have...The attachments that held the metal cover on have rusted and broke.  

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.9K Messages

1 year ago

That doesn't sound like AT&T equipment, not saying phone lines aren't in it, but nothing comes to me. Sounds more like something an electrician would do. To post a picture click the image icon on the bottom of the comment box.

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.7K Messages

1 year ago

Posting a pic would help, the issue is stating built into the wall the flush panel....

zip code?

estimate age of building?

Is this an apartment / condo complex?

I am thinking an outside terminal on side of larger building with wiring to provide for each unit... something like this...

A primer on neighborhood AT&T U-verse infrastructure | AT&T Community Forums

A primer on neighborhood AT&T U-verse infrastructure | AT&T Community Forums

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.9K Messages

1 year ago

@my thoughts That's an early MC10 building terminal, they didn't put those on residents exception would be some apartment buildings.  What he's describing is something built into the building structure.  Plus there's MC10's still around here that I installed over 40 years ago and they're still in good shape, except the ones that were hit by vehicles of course. 

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

How do I get att to move their metal phone box that is in my construction area so my driveways can be poured? 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.9K Messages

2 months ago

Call the main number 800-288-2020 and tell them there's a buried wire terminal that needs move, than take out a loan.

This topic is a year old and not a related issue, closing to further posting. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.