fjk5146's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 30th, 2017 11:40 AM

Absolute Worst Customer Service - NO LANDLINE SERVICE SINCE JULY 12th with promise date of Aug 9th

ATT Customer Support is the worst I have ever dealt with.  Our two landlines have been down since July 12th and today is July 30th.  On July 12th I tested at the network interface and both were dead on the ATT side of the interface.  I reported the lines down using the automated system (it is impossible to talk to a real person) and was given a date of July 15 for one and July 21 for the other line.  Both of those days have come and gone and still no phone service.  I called yesterday July 29th and am now being given a date of August 9th.  

I finally contacted billing ( a real person) and was told that I couldn't get a refund until my phone lines were repaired.  The agent tried to tell me that the phone lines had been repaired on each of the moving promise dates which was a complete fabricated lie because I have made a special point to check the network interface every day since the lines went down.

Soon I will have been without telephone service for a month which has taken down our security system and fax machine.  On Monday I plan to contact the local TV station problem solvers trouble shooter to see if they can get ATTs attention on this issue.  

A very frustrated customer

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

7 years ago

I'd be looking for a different service provider if that's an option. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Unfortunately, they have a monopoly in my area at least for the next year.  There will be a  mass exit from AT&T once a new provider moves in.

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

7 years ago

All I can suggest then is to keep escalating to the next level, I don't know if that works anymore or not.  You could try PMing one of the admin to see if they can assist you. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.