For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
T

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 8:33 PM

Closed

Sedgwick Claim Center

The number for your risk management that you are giving out on this site and when I call is no longer in service.  Why is it that you being a phone company do not realize this?  I’ve been trying to reach someone about a property that I own that ATT has a fiber optic line running across to ask about putting a driveway over your buried cable.  Unless I get in touch with someone in the next two weeks that tells me different I’m going to pour a driveway right over your line.  

(Edited per community guidelines)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

@skeeterintexas  Yes, seems that there was a fairly recent change in contact info. Sedgwick Claim Center at 855.365.4976, 8am - 4:30pm CST

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

An AT&T employee broke my computer monitor on May 4, 2021 and I've been trying to get help with replacement since that date. I've called every number available to me and no one seems to be able to help me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. [email scrubbed]

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

4 years ago

@davemize   Wasn't this discussed earlier?

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

So I called the new number a recording came on and gave me the old number and told me to start a new claim

there.  So nothing has been solved and if this was discussed earlier as someone was nice enough to reply nothing was solved when it was discussed earlier either. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

This information is incorrect. People shouldn't be calling that Sedgwick 855 number unless they have a claim number (Mine was 201000XXXX-01, edited it for privacy but it's an example so people know what it looks like). I got told to call 1-800-288-2020 and then ask the general customer service rep for a Smart Chat with Risk Management.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

Did you call the number for the claims center in the official solution (second post)?

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I did call them still nothing resolved so I dug the ditch cut the line in two called the number on the post for locate and told the lady that answered as an ATT agent. She said this isn’t who you call she said this is an emergency number only so I said well it’s definitely not an emergency to me but I’m sure it is to your customers further up the road. Well they came out and took care of it I had a good laugh out of the whole mess. Only thing I guess saved me was the locate mark was about 4 feet from the cable.  

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Oh and I definitely should add ATT customer service (Edited per community guidelines). 

(edited)

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

Too many different issues going on in this topic. @Toddss what's a damage claim center have to do with you cutting lines within an easement and a locate or pouring a driveway?  The claims center is for those who's property has been damaged by AT&T or it's contractors. @sweetbigmeme why not start your own topic and be specific as to what your issue is. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This is now clearly a scam. The phone number I was given to make a claim was to Sedgwick, but they never called back. Now their web site says you have to initiate a claim with the company involved, which was ATT.

So it's a closed loop, and I'm out the cost of repairing my irrigation system.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.