Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Starragirl22's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 18th, 2017 3:04 PM

Who can help me with my bill??

I have an old bundled account with my home phone and Dish Network. My bill is usually about $193 for both. This month, its $307. I looked at the bill and I'm being charged for two pay periods on Dish.

So I first used the chat to speak with a rep, and he indicated that this issue would have to be addressed by DISH. cool. I called dish and they said that the bill is wrong, and ATT should correct it to reflect one period of service. Simple right? Wrong.

I then spent 2.5 hours with ATT asking specifically to speak to someone that can assist with correcting my bill from ATT, not Dish, since the bill was from ATT and would be paid to them.

I was transferred so many times I lost count, but I ended up talking to about 13 people or more that day. The last the people I spoke with I asked specifically to make sure that th person she was transferring me to would be able to help me instead of just sending me in circles. She didn't. She just sent me back to Dish.

I even spoke with a "supervisor" who called after a chat that asked me to first close all windows in my browser and then sent me to dish without speaking to me any further. I just pulled up my browser history and left that review for the chat since I'm sure that's what he was hoping to avoid but asking me to close out my browser.

I'm so very fed up with ATT after being a customer all these years.

I just want to know who can correct this bill before I pay it. And who can finally end my service with ATT? Yesterday put the nail in the coffin.
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.