Tmen13's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, March 9th, 2022 8:31 PM

Closed

Unable to view bill- website says " We’re working on your latest bill. Please check back later."

I have a combined bill for my wireless phones and my home phone (hardwired landline.) (not Voice over internet) I usually get an email telling me my bill is ready to view and should have received it last week. I do not receive a paper bill. I have not received the email so I logged into my account and see a message related to my bill that says " We’re working on your latest bill. Please check back later.". There is a balance amount shown but when I click on view my bill I see last months bill that has already been paid. In addition the balance showing is less than what I usually pay. I kept looking around in my account and was able to determine that the balance shown is only for my wireless service. When I click on just my home phone service there is no bill available to view. I  have spoken  to three people on the phone at ATT customer service with no resolution or explanation as to why I can't see my bill or why it isn't ready to be viewed. I am set up for auto pay on March 15th but I would like to see my bill prior to it being paid. ATT mentioned that the problem was definitely on their end and not related to my phone or laptop. It appears as though all my services are still on a combined bill but for some reason my home service balance is not showing. Could it be that my home phone account now has a different billing date for some reason? If so, why would this happen? The reason for a combined bill is so that I only pay one bill instead of two. Does anyone have the same problem and how did you resolve it? I can't spend another five hours on the phone with ATT just for them to tell me they don't know why this happening or how to resolve it. 

Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

2 years ago

You're working off this topic. Let us know how it goes. 

Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

2 years ago

@tamalenose See your other post in this topic. No need to post your issue in multiple topics. 

Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

2 years ago

Closing this topic to further posting as both posters have posted in the other linked topic. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.