For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Michman2017's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, February 18th, 2017 3:21 PM

Unable to set up an online account for my landline service.

Sites keeps giving me an error. Chatted with two people from support and still not receiving an email or call back on how to resolve this problem

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Michman2017,

We are sorry about the issues. Are they having issues location your account? What error are you getting? Make sure you are going to the right site to login. Here is a post that goes over it.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I was trying to login in to my land line account and the web site won't let me? I tryed your link and post and it does the same...... I have a Regular home phone landline, it is not U­verse. Sorry we could not validate your information. Please check what you entered and try again. Still need help? Select Chat Available button for expert help. (RBV106). The AT&T Suport Person: You will get email within 1 hour with the login information. {I NEVER RECIEVED AN EMAIL} This is the 2nd time i was told i would get an email. Still nothing..

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I was trying to login in to my land line account and the web site won't let me? I tryed your link and post and it does the same...... I have a Regular home phone landline, it is not U­verse. Sorry we could not validate your information. Please check what you entered and try again. Still need help? Select Chat Available button for expert help. (RBV106). The AT&T Suport Person: You will get email within 1 hour with the login information. {I NEVER RECIEVED AN EMAIL} This is the 2nd time i was told i would get an email. Still nothing..

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

Do you have any other AT&T account, such as internet or mobile phone? If so, when chatting in, make sure they are looking for the account for just your landline. You may need to delink the account from your access ID to see if that helps.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.