Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
C

• 

1 Message

Mon, Nov 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Problems with my mother land line

When my mother calls other people all they hear is static.  My mother is 88 years old with COPD and multiple other health issues.  She has a medical alert device but if the phone is not working it may not work.  

My mothers neighbor is having the same problem, so it is something with the phones in the neighborhood. 

I have been trying to get ahold of ATT to get this scheduled for a repair but I keep getting a message telling me the office is closed.  

How do I get ahold of someone from ATT to address this issue.  This is an emergency situation.

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

9.6K Messages

2 months ago

If you have all the require information you can report it online here.  If not you'll need to wait until they're open. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question