Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Zorro5712's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 3:11 PM

Printed White Page Directory

Does AT&T publish a printed directory of residential telephone numbers any longer?

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.3K Messages

5年前

See if this link will help

(edited)

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5年前

The YP Directory is YELLOW Page only for Business, no
personal city directory. Pretty worthless publication
overall.

AT & T probably could publish its entire USA WHITE Pages
Customer Listings on a single piece of 8 x 11 ½ paper.
spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.3K Messages

5年前

Did you call the number listed in the link? YP.com was just one of the services listed also listed is White pages or other directory needs. I have no idea if they can supply what you're looking for, but you won't know if you don't call. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5年前

I tried this phone #.

*** or visit AT&T Real Yellow Pages.

And it was for the YELLOW PAGES.

I would gladly try a phone call to WHITE PAGES/Personal
phone directory if you have that.

I have already been to the AT & T web page that the link
went to.. I found nothing of use there.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.3K Messages

5年前

So the posted forum link is wrong and should be corrected that it's for yellow pages only.  You might try contacting an admin, just click on any post by AT&Tcares and send a PM. In the meantime you could try white pages.com or Anywho, I put in several names I know and they worked. 

See this article written in 2010 about the residential book in Madison, Wisconsin, none of the links in the article work.  I can only assume this was implemented nation wide as it also mentions tests in other areas of the country. A google search finds other similar articles. If nothing else you've clarified this for others who search the forum.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5年前

Finally, an honest answer.  White pages directory is no longer published.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4年前

who is the the company name for griffin,ga please

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4年前

where can I get a printed white pages directory?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

How do I access home phone numbers?

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.3K Messages

3年前

This is one of the better online directory's I've found and this used to be a pretty good one also.  Other than that an Internet search and weed through all those that claim to be free but aren't.  

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

Well, shame on them!  Elderly people still count on the "old" ways for some things.  Everybody isn't 30 and tech savy.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.3K Messages

3年前

You have Internet access, try one of the links posted above your post and let us know if they work for you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

how do I register my phone number to be verify as my own.. so when I call macy since I have a prepaid now they say sorry can't verify but I been having my phone for over 2 years? can someone lead me to the right directions

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.3K Messages

3年前

Best bet is to create your own topic and post it in the proper category.  You've posted on a topic that has nothing to do with your question or service.   I'm assuming you're talking about a prepaid cell phone. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.